Friday 30 March 2012

Interim Post

                                                         view from the back door


A very quick post to say that Sue is unable to continue with the venture  (adventure?) at the moment, so I will be stitching and blogging solo for a while. This is where it gets very interesting for me, as Sue has been the brains and skill behind it all; expect the odd faux pas!

However, I am still working away towards the craft fair in May, and am getting to grips with the camera and the blogging process. Expect a new post very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to comment, maybe join in the conversation - I always try and reply if I can.Anonymous spammers take note: you will not be published. Genuine posters having difficulty will be accepted. Thanks so much for visiting!